You are here
The networks and partners
IRSEEM relies on the schemes put in place by the various levels of State and local communities and fits within scientific, academic and industrial networks. It is one of the founding members of the Institut Carnot ESP Energy and Propulsion Systems.
- Takes part in the alliances between CARNOT Transport Terrestre and ICT/MNT (Information Communication Technologies / Micro-Nano Technologies),
- Workgroups: GDR ISIS (Research group on Information, Signal, Images and ViSion), GDR MACS (Modelling, Analysis and Control of dynamic Systems), GDR Ondes, UTE group (Technical Union for Electricity) “SC47A WG CEM: Integrated Circuits, EMC", CNPL (non linear predictive control),
- Society for Electricity, Electronics and Information & Communication Technologies (SEE), EEA Club (Electronics, Electrical engineering and Automation), AA Club (Automotive Automation),
- Regional activities and structuring of the territory: Major Regional Research Networks (GRR), Franco-British cross-border cooperation (INTERREG IV A) and north-European to a wider extent (INTERREG IV B),
- Clusters: centres for competitiveness (MOV’EO, Nov@log, Aerospace Valley, TES, ASTech, System@tics) and European cooperation MEDEA+,
- Financing: calls for project tenders at the ANR (Agence Nationale de la Recherche) and 7th PCRD (Research & Development Framework Plan).